1. Choose a hoop that is larger and heavier. (3/4 inch tubing diameter)
2. Purchase a poll mount kit from go pro.
3. Purchase 2 3/4inch double ended connector for tubing. (one L shaped and one straight)
4. Purchase some duct tape.
5. You will also need a weight (I taped 4 old AA batteries together into a row.
1. Lay hoop on the ground.
2. Tape the L shaped connector against the outer edge of the hoop really well, making sure that one end extends away from the hoop and the other part of the L extends up (see picture) Start by running tape down the L shaped connector, then around the hoop and back up the other side. Then make many X's across the sides of that tape line until you feel the structure is really secure.
3. Cut the exact opposite side open, slide the straight connector into one side. (I use a rubber mallet to pound it in half way)
4. Stuff 1/2 of your line of weights (in my case batteries) into the connector and secure it in place with tape. You want it to stay on the opposite side of the GoPro to even out weight.
5. Slide the other end of the hula hoop tubing over the rest of the weight and the connector to close the hoop. Make sure it is straight by laying it on the ground and checking to see if it lays flat. Secure in place with tape
Now the Hula hoop is ready for your GoPro + bike handle Mount. Aim the Camera towards the center, don't over tighten the screws, and VOILA, a GoPro hoop is setup and ready for you!